Monday, July 18, 2011

Straying away from the theme a little

By the time I made the kimonos for my Etsy store, I was ready for a new project. While not kimono-style, I stayed with the Japanese theme and found a couple of cute prints.





This purple Hello Kitty dress is made as a pillowcase-style dress and should fit Mia by summer.
















I bought this Yui Kokeshi Doll fabric and went for an A-line style dress gathered at the neck and with buttons. I was really happy with how it turned out and being a slightly smaller make than the other dress, it already fits Mia. It should look very cute with long sleeves and a pair of leggings underneath.





I made extras of both of these dresses. These can be viewed at my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Utsukushiiya?ref=pr_shop


No comments:

Post a Comment